Please find Fina draw for Febuary below:
Last updated 9.00 pm March 13th - No further changes will be made. Please come to control with questions on Saturday
Update regarding COVID-19
The Government’s current advice for sporting organisations is as follows:
- There is presently no reason people should stop doing their daily sport and physical activities as they normally would
- For those who offer community and leisure services, such as running a local football team; or running a gym; hand hygiene should be strongly promoted and encouraged, and equipment and facilities should be thoroughly cleaned and wiped down as usual following use
- For those hosting sporting events, whatever their size, attendees and participants should stay up to date on the government’s latest advice on how to avoid catching or spreading the virus.
We ask that you also adhere to the following:
- Wash your hands after every session and every outing
- Please cough into the fold of your elbow or use a tissue for coughs and sneezes that is then thrown away
- If you are ill or suspect you are ill then don’t come to the event but call 111 for advice
- If you have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for the virus then don’t come to the event but call 111 for advice
- Similarly, please talk to us before coming to the event if you have returned from a high risk location including: Italy, Iran, China and South Korea; we may ask you to stay away.
In order to avoid many people in close contact we will present prizes as soon as all crews in a category have completed racing. If you are a category winner please feel free to come and collect prizes from City at any time during the event. Some crews will have to wait until after Division 4 to allow all crews to finish racing.